Letter From the Editors – 5.17.2018

Paige Hosbein and Stephanie Racker Hello readers! The weather is FINALLY cooperating, the last sports practices are approaching, and we are winding down to the final days of school. So enjoy the nice weather, the company of our departing seniors, and take a break from stressing over finals to read the newest edition of the Forum! We’ve hit all the major Roman-related news to keep you informed, from a spotlight on Robotics Worlds and Scholastic Bowl Nationals, to the future of the Roman-to-Roman program. Your gifted classmates have put in hard work during these last few weeks of school to write an incredibly diverse, end of the year edition of the Forum. We want to give a special thanks to our fabulous managing editor, Clare Hardiman, whose organizational and editing skills are envious to all, to Mr. Fript for giving us extremely helpful feedback, and to all our amazing writers who made this publication possible. And last—but definitely not least—thank you Will Slater, our talented senior advisor, and to all of the senior editors—we will miss your advice, smiles, and friendships! If there are any article topics you would like to highlighted in the future or would like to join the Forum email list to write an article for the next issue, feel free to email any of us at [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected]. Happy reading! Best, Paige and Stephanie]]>