Humans of Latin

Emily Bernhardt and Summer Abraham

Emily Bernhardt and Summer Abraham

Emily: “At lunch one day we had barbecue chicken wings that were really good, so we each got six or seven of them on our plate, and they were all messy, and when we were checking out…”

Summer: “I turned around and knocked over Emily’s tray, and they all fell all over the cafeteria floor, and everyone was staring at us because we were laughing really hard, including the seniors.”

El Buchanan

El Buchanan

“After practice last week, I lost one of my shoes, and I was frantically looking around for it, and I could only wear one shoe while looking around for it. I ended up just not finding it, and I had to walk outside with only one shoe on. If anyone finds a left black Nike, shoe size 7, contact me.”

IMGP4985

Ms. McGlinn

“Last Saturday, after a particularly cold and windy Romans Run, my son and I were driving home and passed a nearby Catholic Church, where a priest was holding a blessing of the animals in the courtyard. Many people were walking down the street toward the church with dogs, while others carried cats and assorted animals in small cages. Then, further down the street, a man hustled quickly through the rain, cradling in his arms a fishbowl wrapped in plastic wrap. I could only hope that the fish didn’t die from a cold caught on its way to being blessed.”

]]>