Letter from the Editors: 08/25/13

And we’re back! In this oh-so-brief time of organized lockers, sharpened pencils, and doodle-free notebook pages, we bring you an all new Forum. As your first SparkNotes of the new year, we’re keeping you up to date on all things Latin. While we won’t be having a quiz on the material, these articles give the essential facts on the updated RomanNet, new teachers, fall sports, and more.

First off, we’d like to explain how the Forum is going to work this year. Much like last year, we have four editors-in-chief: Hedy Gutfreund ‘14, Jacob Pharoah ‘14, Michael Gross ‘15, and Frani O’Toole ‘15. We (Frani and Hedy) will be in charge of the issue on the first of each month, and Jacob and Michael will have the fifteenth of each month. Our trusty managing editor Henry Pollock ‘14 will keep everyone in line and keep everything making sense with so many editors.

As always, feel free to connect with us on Facebook or Twitter for breaking news updates and Forum updates. And if you’re interested in being a part of the Forum, don’t wait until Clubs Fair–feel free to email ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected]) or Facebook any of us if you’d like to join the staff.

Looking forward to a great year,

Frani and Hedy

644624_555002677877517_1578427438_nIMG_0847 - Version 2

]]>