Latin Horoscopes!

Jen Costa  Staff Writer Aries (3/21-4/19): -Jupiter is blessing you with its luck this month because of your kindness and enthusiastic spirit towards others. Spread the good fortune by going to a soccer or softball game in the next coming month! Soccer’s regional game is on May 8th. Also, Mars’ moons are spinning extra fast because of your amazing test taking skills, use those to your advantage as the AP exams come up!   Leo (7/23-8/22): -You are ferocious and passionate for life. This will come in handy this month because there will be a new LIFE speaker that you will listen to in assembly. You will gain a beautiful meaning from him/her that will stick with you forever…so listen up! Also, a shooting star went by Saturn the other day, which means Caroline Kaplan will let you buy her a brand new vest!   Sagittarius (11/22-12/21): -You are a beautiful sparkling person full of energy. Don’t let the upcoming finals get you down! However, make sure you keep up your grades this quarter. The alignment of Venus and Mars has brought negativity into your life. But if you keep up the good grades, you will succeed!   Taurus (4/20-5/20): Watch out! Your addictive personality will get you in trouble this month. You won’t be able to handle the cookies in the cafeteria! If you don’t want to gain any weight before the A.W.E.S.O.M.E dance and Prom, eat them only every so often! Also, the astronauts couldn’t find Pluto… maybe he was starving to death? Grace will replace Pam for a lunch block and swipe your cards so you have a happy lunch! The first person to go up to her and tell her about this horoscope will have good luck for the rest of the month!   Virgo (8/23-9/22): -Your organization skills will come in handy this next month when you start to prepare for finals. Your main goal for this month is to fight the urge to hurry. Because doing something well the first time is always better than having to redo it later. However, you will still have time to do the things you want, like cheering on track and field or tennis. Just make sure you don’t procrastinate and the next month’s homework will be easy!   Capricorn (12/22-1/19): -Your plans for last month didn’t go exactly how you planned, but don’t worry May will bring something new and exciting to your life! After all, April showers bring May flowers! You tend to be lazy as the school year ends, so make sure you keep up with studying and not just stalking Jiho’s Mami album. Unless you’re a 2nd semester senior, then stalk all you want!     Libra (9/23-10/22): -Flexibility is the secret to your success. Between juggling sports, clubs, and homework, you have almost no time for yourself. However, in the beginning of the month you will be itching to do something spontaneous. Go for it! Stress is building up and it is time to do something different. Try a different club or go out for Australian Handball! It will help you blow some steam.   Aquarius (1/20-2/18): The massive meteor that hit Mars yesterday is going to cause your mood to change drastically! Be prepared for a hit of sadness near the 10th. But don’t worry; if you tell Sloan Thomas you’re sad she’ll sing “Rolling in the Deep” to you! By the 20th you will have calmed down and become your normal self again. But watch out for the 27th… an unexpected surprise will enter your life.   Cancer (6/22-7/22): -When people think of you they see an intelligent person who loves the Latin community. This combined with Mercury and Pluto’s alignment with Mars will come in handy for the upcoming school elections! Also, on blue and orange Friday something exciting will happen! On the 13th, someone will give you an unexpected gift.   Scorpio (10/23-11/21): -Remember, young Scorpio, a fool flatters himself but a wise man flatters the fool. Be the wise man because no one ever wants to be the fool. You are going to have something horrible happen to you this month. However, your positive attitude will save the day! Just remember to keep smiling and, if you’re really depressed, buy a smoothie to support the A.W.E.S.O.M.E. club!   Pisces (2/19-3/20) – Sunshine will overcome your thunderstorm this next month. You will feel the need to sign up for clubs (like yearbook) for next year and donate for the Rwanda trip. However, there might be a few clouds, but don’t worry in the end a rainbow will be all that is left!   Gemini (5/21-6/21): -A wise man once said, “A fool can throw a stone in a pond that 100 wise men can not get out”. It is your decision this month if you want to be the fool or one of the wise men. Remember, “Beauty makes idiots sad and wise men merry”. This is a month of sayings for you. Take them to heart and everyone will go your way!]]>