A Friendly PSA to the Dwellers of the Freshman Hallway

Blaike Young You know when you’re walking down the street and the people in front of you are walking extremely slowly and you can’t pass them and all you want to do is get to where you have to go? Well, that’s what walking in the third floor freshman hallway is like. Before I continue to inevitably insult people, please know that it’s nothing personal, Class of 2016. I simply would like to be able to walk to class or access my mailbox without having to shove my way past. This is a serious problem. Not only is the traffic jam annoying, but it’s also dangerous. In case of a fire or some other catastrophe, I don’t think I’m going to have a high chance of survival if I happen to be in the third floor hallway. So, this is kind of a PSA. It really only has one request of you: move. I know what everyone is thinking. I as a freshman was probably the same. I probably stopped in the middle of the hallway abruptly to talk to a friend or backed up and rammed my backpack into you or blocked your mailbox and wouldn’t budge. But, let me me assure you, I was not the same. The truth is, it’s really not that difficult to keep traffic in the hallway consistently non-existent. You’ll be happier, I’ll be happier, and the hallways will move. It’ll be lovely. Thank you.]]>