What's In Your Future? The Forum Has Answers!

Tina Czaplinska & Sam Cohen Staff Writers Aries 3/21-4/19 This month will be a continuation of your good luck streak. March will be full of fun and adventure, and you may begin to befriend people you never thought you would. Open up to people and be yourself! This month, your peers will begin to see another side of you. Pay heed to those with more experience…you may be receiving some helpful advice in the near future! Leo 7/23-8/22 It is always wise to take time out of your day to evaluate your actions. How far are you taking that joke? Why did you not badge out? How many deep fried bacon hotdogs are too many? Were you really productive during that free, during that class? Stepping back and evaluating yourself offers a new perspective that may enlighten you cathartically. Scorpio  10/23-11/21 Watch out for unpredictable situations on Wednesday. Especially keep your guard up during G block, when you are most prone to spilling things. Besides this, the cold has forced you to spend most of your leisure time indoors. This has caused a drop in your vitamin D, so be sure to take a ten-minute walk around noon on the weekend when the sun’s rays are especially enriched. Pisces 2/19-3/20 Your creativity is bouncing off the walls this month. Spend some time reading, painting or exploring a lost passion. Don’t get too caught up with the pressures of work and school. Take time to better understand yourself. This month is a reflective period for you. You may find that once you better understand yourself, the easier it will be for others to understand you. Cancer 6/22-7/22 You need to stop watching Animal Planet and tend to that growing tumor that is your history homework. Your study breaks should also become more productive, so consider finally listening to those podcasts or sorting through the mail instead spending forty-minutes on Facebook. But, still remember those you love and make a mixed tape for someone, offer your lunch card, and smile some more- it might be just what you need. Taurus 4/20-5/20 Be weary of your surroundings this month. Some of those you trust may prove unworthy. Keep all of your secrets to yourself until early April. On a brighter side, romance is in the air this March. Be open to meeting new people…one might end up being the object of your affection! Sagittarius 11/22-12/21 An exciting weekend is ahead of you! Be sure to enjoy yourself and not to methodically over-think everything.  In contrast, don’t forget previous obligations that you have to certain people. This looks like the month where you are finally given the opportunity to tread foreign territory. Take it, please! Capricorn 12/22-1/19 Brace yourself for surprises! Something or someone new and unexpected may show up in your life in March.  Be open, and be sure not to plan every second because this surprise may cause preexisting plans to change. Although this month may be a little hectic, it will also be rewarding. Aquarius 1/20-2/18 Time to take a hot bath and cool down. Lately you have been so busy with school, work, and helping others that you may have forgotten about yourself in the process. Allow your body and mind to heal and rehabilitate. March will be a great time to begin that workout routine you’ve been putting off. Gemini 5/21-6/21 This month may prove a struggle for you. Because so many things are happening in the lives of your family and friends you may feel pushed to the side, or worried. Make sure to plan ahead. Although the next few weeks may be a bit slow and tortuous, make sure you have plenty of fun plans for the upcoming month so you can get your groove back! Virgo 8/23-9/22 You need to take that risk. You cannot simply settle with the state of things now. You cannot let your fears falter your motivation. As long as you mean well, you will be well. Be aware that you won’t always be offered second chances! Libra 9/23-10/22 It seems as though you’ve been stressed out recently, and while the workload may seem to be piling on as readily as the snow, stay positive. Even the snow has to melt! Try to keep the good things in mind, like how good you were in the play or the fact that you have Winter Ball right around the corner. Also, keep an eye out for any volleyball games this month!]]>